Law firms are actively moving their practices to the Cloud to meet increasing demands for mobility and eliminate the need to maintain/replace infrastructure. That should be good news for you…especially if you’re prepared to help them make the best decision for their practice.
And while you’re helping your clients, you’re preserving your client base and increasing your passive revenue.
Uptime Authorized Partner (UAP) Advantages:
- Rely on Uptime’s Cloud-First, Legal-First practice commitment
- Uptime has a solid reputation you can depend on
- Uptime partners can have administrative access to support their clients
- Enjoy commissions on deals you register with Uptime
- Receive referrals for new and additional work
Why should you consider partnering with Uptime?
Uptime created the Law Practice as a Service® (LPaaS) Private Cloud.
- The leading provider of Private Cloud for Legal
- Support for popular law practice software including:
- Amicus Attorney
- Time Matters
- Industry Recognition & Awards
- Positive TechnoLawyer® Reviews
- Numerous Five-Star Customer Reviews
Become part of Uptime’s Authorized Partner program today, and start helping your clients Practice Better.
For Legal Technology Consultants
Are You an Ideal Uptime Authorized Partner?
The Uptime Authorized Consultant program is ideal for individuals and companies that provide professional services to law firms.
- Practice Management Consultants
- Software Implementation & Training Specialists
- Legal-focused IT Consultants
Why Uptime is the Right Choice for Your Clients:
- Eliminate the costs of managing on-premises infrastructure
- Provide a hosted solution for legal applications
- Fixed monthly cost includes hosting, storage, and support
What our Partners are Saying:
When supporting our law firm clients, it is important for us to have access to their systems. Uptime has worked with us to give us full access, support, and to accommodate special requests. We greatly appreciate this kind of cooperation.”
Geri Martin | Crosspointe Consulting Group
In working with Uptime Legal, I have found their technical support to be responsive and eager to solve any issues. The transition to Uptime Practice has been very smooth for my clients.”
Deborah J. Schaefer, CPA
I researched and tested a variety of Private Cloud environments for my clients. It is imperative that their technology runs smoothly and efficiently. With Uptime Legal I can rest assured they are in good hands.”
Edie Zimmerman | Legal Software Solutions