The Law Launcher virtual summit is an online two-day free legal conference aimed at helping lawyers better start, manage, and grow their law firms.
New York, NY November 10, 2017
After a successful 2016 Law Launcher summit, this year Uptime Legal is doing it again.
In 2016, Uptime Legal hosted the world’s first-ever virtual summit for lawyers, aimed at providing actionable advice for lawyers, to help them better start, manage, and grow a law practice.
We called it Law Launcher.
At the inaugural event, hundreds of members of the legal community from around the world logged in to watch speakers like Carolyn Elefant, Dan Lear, and John Skiba discuss everything from the tools needed to start a law practice to building Google ad campaigns and more.
This year, Uptime Legal is excited to have a lineup of amazing speakers from the legal community share their insights to help lawyers with their practices.
At this year’s Law Launcher, speakers will share their insights on everything from profitability and billing to social media marketing to reducing stress and burnout.
Law Launcher 2017 is on December 7 – 8, 2017, and is registration is free at www.lawlauncher.com
The goal of Law Launcher, from the beginning, has been to provide actionable advice to practitioners. No posturing about the “future of law”, only advice geared towards helping run a better law practice today. This means that we haven’t done a good job unless every attendee is taking notes while watching along. And that’s what this virtual summit was created for.
Our exciting lineup of speakers includes:
- David Schnurman (Lawline) – How to be Fearless and Focused to Achieve Your Greatness
- Ruth Carter (Carter Law Firm, Venjuris) – Building Your Practice with Video Content Marketing
- Sam Glover (Lawyerist) – Client-Centered Marketing
- Billie Tarascio (Modern Law) – How Social Media Saved a Baby and Landed the Kidnappers in Jail
- Dennis Dimka (Uptime Legal) – Achieving a Paperless Law Office
- Andrew Cabasso (Uptime Legal) – Legal Ethics in Social Media and Marketing: 2K17 Edition
- Nancy Griffing & Laura Kennedy (35*45 Consulting) – Keeping Your Eye on the Bottom Line
- Heidi Alexander & Shawn Healy (MassLOMAP) – Reducing Burnout, Stress, & Distraction
- Joel Eaton (LexisNexis) – Know Your Firm, Grow Your Firm
- George Psiharis (Clio) – 2017 Legal Trends Report: Data Benchmarking
- Larry Port (Rocket Matter) – Profitability, Mobility, and Communication in the Modern Law Firm
- Erica Birstler (CosmoLex) – Better Billing & Accounting
- David Bitton (Practice Panther) – 25 Ways to Automate Your Firm & Decrease Client No-Show Rates
- Astryd Destine (Uptime Legal) – How to Better Manage Your Intakes and Pipeline
- Deborah Savadra (Legal Office Guru) – Microsoft Word Efficiency Tips
About Uptime Legal Systems
Named an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, Uptime Legal is North America’s leading provider of cloud services to law firms. As a full service legal technology provider, Uptime’s offerings include Private Cloud for law firms, Document and Email Management and Web Design and Internet Marketing.